CUSTOMDZ™ Destroyer Hot

The Most Efficient Way To Work Out At Home
Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of a muscles fibres leaving 70% dormant.The vibrations given off by our special EMS Technology target and stimulate the deepest core muscles by replicating natural muscle contractions.
"Nothing Easier To Use"
All you need to do is put your favorite Pad on your stomach, press a button and you can use it while watching TV, listening to music, or any other entertainment.
"I'm too busy"
Is not an excuse anymore, you only need 24 minutes a day to get the maximum results.
"I'm too busy"
Is not an excuse anymore, you only need 24 minutes a day to get the maximum results.